Samsara s.r.l., with registered office in Via Carlo Alberto- 330, 97019 (RG) VAT number 01411700881, as data controller, wishes to inform you pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the purposes specified below in compliance with the aforementioned legislation based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of confidentiality and its rights:
1. Object of the processing
The Data Controller processes personal and identification data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, bank and payment references - hereinafter, "personal data" or even "data") communicated by you when concluding contracts for the services of the Data Controller.
2. Purpose of the treatment - use of the data
The personal data collected (personal data, user ID and password, e-mail addresses) on the Data Controller website will be used to provide the services or perform the transactions that have been requested or authorized by the user, for purposes strictly connected to the use of the websites and its information services, and more generally to make customer service more efficient, so as to improve the Site together with the products and services and to simplify their use, excluding the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
Personal information is used to provide the user with news about the products and services in use.
They may be used, in any case in terms compatible with the purposes specified above, also for the following purposes:
- to provide it with reserved functions, in the context of the portal access processes, such as the of your access data and your user profile;
- to receive our newsletters and DEM, and / or emails containing technical-commercial information.
- to provide you with the services for assistance;
- for sending your requests aimed at obtaining information and receiving information material (catalogs, brochures, price lists, etc.);
- for billing purposes;
- when making a purchase, for processing orders and managing the business relationship (deliveries, invoices, customer service). The recipients of your personal data, if necessary, will be our suppliers of payment or payment security systems, our delivery suppliers, our business partners. These companies are obliged to protect your data and use them in accordance with this information and the provisions of the law.
Your personal data are processed both electronically and on paper. Your personal data will, however, be kept in the form that allows your identification for the time strictly necessary for the purpose for which the data were collected and subsequently processed and, in any case, within the limits of the law.< p> To ensure that your personal data is always accurate and up to date, however relevant and complete, please report any changes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for purposes not permitted by law or for purposes not compliant with this information.
Your personal data are processed without your express consent (art. 24 letter a), b ), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- conclude the contracts for the services of the Data Controller;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the matter of anti-money laundering);< p> - exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court.
Samsara Srl in the event of reorganization, merger or sale, it may transfer all the personal data collected and for the specific purposes for which it has given consent to third parties involved in these operations. In all these cases, your consent is not necessary.
3. Data Collection
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 no. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Inside of the sites, personal information will be requested in cases where this information is necessary to identify or contact the user when providing the services or executing the requested transactions. This information is required to allow the user to take advantage of a service, for example to receive information on products or services, to subscribe to newsletters, or to request support. Some information relating to the pages visited may be collected automatically on the Site, for example the name of the Internet service provider and the IP address (Internet Protocol) through which you access the Internet; the date and time of access to the Site; the pages visited by users on the Site and the Internet address of the website from which the user made direct access to the Site. This information is collected for statistical purposes, to analyze market trends, as well as for improve the products / services offered. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing. The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the service purpose relationship.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
5. Data communication
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to art. 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller will be able to communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 to Supervisory Bodies (such as IVASS), judicial authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your data will not be disclosed.
The data are stored and controlled by adopting suitable preventive security measures, aimed at minimizing the risks of loss and destruction, of unauthorized access, of unauthorized treatment and different from the purposes for which the treatment is carried out.
7. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place in the territory of the European Union.
8. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the right pursuant to art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
i. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
ii. obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents; obtain: a) updating, rectification or integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment occurs proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
iv. object, in whole or in part for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9. How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending a communication:
1. by email, at email@example.com
2. or by A.R. in Samsara S.r.l., Registered office: via Carlo Alberto 330, 97019 Vittoria (RG) to which feedback will be given. Samsara S.r.l. can refuse to respond to requests that are futile, harassing, that damage the privacy of others or are excessively difficult to satisfy.
10. Owner, manager and appointees
The Data Controller is Samsara Srl
The updated list of data processors and appointees is kept and can be consulted at the headquarters of the Data Controller. p>